Admin Office Location: in Langford, BC
- This west side of Vancouver Island (including Colwood, Langford, Metchosin, Sooke, Juan de Fuca area, Port Renfrew): @WestShoreVOICE
- Hyper-Local to Sooke: @SookeVoiceLOCAL
- The big picture, from a west coast perspective (BC/National): @VancIslandVOICE
- Sustainability & recycling: @FoodScrapsSOOKE
Facebook (frequent breaking news postings):
Postal Mail – for sending your ad and subscription payments — this mailing address stays the same going forward, even as our administrative office relocates to Langford in summer 2017: West Shore Voice News, PO Box 851, Sooke, BC V9Z 1H8
DELIVERY OF YOUR WEST SHORE VOICE NEWS Print edition by postal mail:
- IF THE ROADS ARE SLIPPERY. If you normally receive a hand-delivered copy of the paper, it will be postal mailed instead if bad weather prevents road travel (or delivered once weather clears up). In the meantime, be sure to check the online courtesy-PDF version (just click on the cover image in the sidebar of this website).
- Holiday season schedules (including statutory holidays) at Canada Post usually delay delivery. For fast access, check the online PDF version (click on the cover image in the sidebar of this website). All print subscribers regularly also receive the Premium PDF as an email attachment.
- Postal Disruptions: In the event of any postal disruptions (by strike or inclement weather), we would hand-deliver or hold any print subscriber copies of the paper.
Contributions are welcome! Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 250-217-5821:
- Competently-written articles, worthwhile insights and publishable photos. Guest editorials may be considered.
- Op-ed contributions from government, recognized community leaders, and major economic players.
- Letters and testimonials.